Diary: Adland's got talent
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
You might be a fairly bog-standard person with no special attributes, but Diary is here to tell you that everyone's got a special talent - even you.
If you are still a bit down on yourself after that pep talk, best to look away now. Because while some of us might have a knack for accessorising or parallel parking, some people are talent. A massive party to showcase the winners of an annual competition that finds "emerging global creative talent" was held at Mother last week. Adland's seasoned creative types were invited to "The Mother Bar Crawl" to visit 20 pop-up watering holes, each of which were run by the 20 competition winners. Cue a right old schmoozeand booze-fest. Let's hope their talent extends to the detoxifying faculties of their livers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a. + Car or C/A, South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad