Diary: Adland's got talent
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
You might be a fairly bog-standard person with no special attributes, but Diary is here to tell you that everyone's got a special talent - even you.
If you are still a bit down on yourself after that pep talk, best to look away now. Because while some of us might have a knack for accessorising or parallel parking, some people are talent. A massive party to showcase the winners of an annual competition that finds "emerging global creative talent" was held at Mother last week. Adland's seasoned creative types were invited to "The Mother Bar Crawl" to visit 20 pop-up watering holes, each of which were run by the 20 competition winners. Cue a right old schmoozeand booze-fest. Let's hope their talent extends to the detoxifying faculties of their livers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Junior Global Strategist Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building