Diary: Adland's got talent
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
You might be a fairly bog-standard person with no special attributes, but Diary is here to tell you that everyone's got a special talent - even you.
If you are still a bit down on yourself after that pep talk, best to look away now. Because while some of us might have a knack for accessorising or parallel parking, some people are talent. A massive party to showcase the winners of an annual competition that finds "emerging global creative talent" was held at Mother last week. Adland's seasoned creative types were invited to "The Mother Bar Crawl" to visit 20 pop-up watering holes, each of which were run by the 20 competition winners. Cue a right old schmoozeand booze-fest. Let's hope their talent extends to the detoxifying faculties of their livers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014