Diary: Adland's got talent
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
You might be a fairly bog-standard person with no special attributes, but Diary is here to tell you that everyone's got a special talent - even you.
If you are still a bit down on yourself after that pep talk, best to look away now. Because while some of us might have a knack for accessorising or parallel parking, some people are talent. A massive party to showcase the winners of an annual competition that finds "emerging global creative talent" was held at Mother last week. Adland's seasoned creative types were invited to "The Mother Bar Crawl" to visit 20 pop-up watering holes, each of which were run by the 20 competition winners. Cue a right old schmoozeand booze-fest. Let's hope their talent extends to the detoxifying faculties of their livers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media