Diary: Adland's got talent
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
You might be a fairly bog-standard person with no special attributes, but Diary is here to tell you that everyone's got a special talent - even you.
If you are still a bit down on yourself after that pep talk, best to look away now. Because while some of us might have a knack for accessorising or parallel parking, some people are talent. A massive party to showcase the winners of an annual competition that finds "emerging global creative talent" was held at Mother last week. Adland's seasoned creative types were invited to "The Mother Bar Crawl" to visit 20 pop-up watering holes, each of which were run by the 20 competition winners. Cue a right old schmoozeand booze-fest. Let's hope their talent extends to the detoxifying faculties of their livers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London