Diary: The 74 days of Xmas
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Christmas has come early at McCann London.
The shop has already sent out its cards to all and sundry, and it's not even Halloween. The cards proudly display the agency's Grade II listed building sitting inside a snow globe. The reason they have gone out three months ahead of schedule is because McCann is "keener than ever to deliver this year", it says. We're still waiting for our presents, however. McCann's executive creative directors, Rob Doubal and Lolly Thomson, said in a joint statement: "'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location