Diary: The 74 days of Xmas
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Christmas has come early at McCann London.
The shop has already sent out its cards to all and sundry, and it's not even Halloween. The cards proudly display the agency's Grade II listed building sitting inside a snow globe. The reason they have gone out three months ahead of schedule is because McCann is "keener than ever to deliver this year", it says. We're still waiting for our presents, however. McCann's executive creative directors, Rob Doubal and Lolly Thomson, said in a joint statement: "'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £30-40K, London (Greater)
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - temp to perm role! SAVVY Media Ltd £30-35K, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief