Diary: The 74 days of Xmas
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Christmas has come early at McCann London.
The shop has already sent out its cards to all and sundry, and it's not even Halloween. The cards proudly display the agency's Grade II listed building sitting inside a snow globe. The reason they have gone out three months ahead of schedule is because McCann is "keener than ever to deliver this year", it says. We're still waiting for our presents, however. McCann's executive creative directors, Rob Doubal and Lolly Thomson, said in a joint statement: "'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Content Coordinator SAVVY Media Ltd £18-24K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Incredible Telecom brand- TOP 5 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Company Benefits, London
- Senior Partnerships Executive - top UK food titles! Yummy! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Marketing Exec (PPC/Paid Social/Display) - £27k-£28K - Salt £27000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign