Diary: The 74 days of Xmas
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Christmas has come early at McCann London.
The shop has already sent out its cards to all and sundry, and it's not even Halloween. The cards proudly display the agency's Grade II listed building sitting inside a snow globe. The reason they have gone out three months ahead of schedule is because McCann is "keener than ever to deliver this year", it says. We're still waiting for our presents, however. McCann's executive creative directors, Rob Doubal and Lolly Thomson, said in a joint statement: "'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Communication Officer Wiltshire Council £28,922 - £31,160 , Trowbridge, Wiltshire
- Virtualisation/ Cloud operations engineer - rackspace - £60k London Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum £50,000-£60,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Events Premier Media £18000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits, Kent
- Sales & Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager at Property Branding Agency Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)