Diary: The 74 days of Xmas
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Christmas has come early at McCann London.
The shop has already sent out its cards to all and sundry, and it's not even Halloween. The cards proudly display the agency's Grade II listed building sitting inside a snow globe. The reason they have gone out three months ahead of schedule is because McCann is "keener than ever to deliver this year", it says. We're still waiting for our presents, however. McCann's executive creative directors, Rob Doubal and Lolly Thomson, said in a joint statement: "'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Planner, London Direct Recruitment £45,000-£50,000, London (Greater)
- Account Planner, Norfolk Direct Recruitment £45,000-£50,000, Norfolk
- PR Account Manager Black Cherry Recruitment £24-27K, Manchester, Greater Manchester