Diary: Name that Tube
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Outdoor media owners often try new ways to get the public and wider industry to engage in the medium.
Diary thinks CBS Outdoor has come up with a rather nice way of doing just that with its "Look for Longer" ads. Two weeks ago, ads with an array of cryptic images started appearing on CBS Outdoor sites on the London Underground. It turns out the ads are from CBS Outdoor itself and each of the images stands for one of the 75 Tube stops. There are prizes up for grabs for people who are able to decode the images and, judging by the hashtag #lookforlonger on Twitter, London's awash with skiving workers trying to figure them out.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency