Pick of the Week - 4Creative, Homeland
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
The print ads promoting the new series of Homeland, by 4Creative, are perfectly in tune with the critically acclaimed series, Anne Cassidy thinks:
"The work, in grainy black and white, shows an image of the face of the lead character, Nicholas Brody, on shredded paper, alluding to the threat he poses to US national security. Print and poster ads don't often make it into this slot, but the dramatic intensity and simplicity of this work demands recognition." It was written and art directed by Matt Fee.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £27,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy