Pick of the Week - 4Creative, Homeland
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
The print ads promoting the new series of Homeland, by 4Creative, are perfectly in tune with the critically acclaimed series, Anne Cassidy thinks:
"The work, in grainy black and white, shows an image of the face of the lead character, Nicholas Brody, on shredded paper, alluding to the threat he poses to US national security. Print and poster ads don't often make it into this slot, but the dramatic intensity and simplicity of this work demands recognition." It was written and art directed by Matt Fee.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing & PR Stopgap £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44