Pick of the Week - 4Creative, Homeland
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
The print ads promoting the new series of Homeland, by 4Creative, are perfectly in tune with the critically acclaimed series, Anne Cassidy thinks:
"The work, in grainy black and white, shows an image of the face of the lead character, Nicholas Brody, on shredded paper, alluding to the threat he poses to US national security. Print and poster ads don't often make it into this slot, but the dramatic intensity and simplicity of this work demands recognition." It was written and art directed by Matt Fee.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'