Turkey of the Week - JWT New York, Smirnoff
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Ian Darby is baffled by the new Smirnoff film by JWT New York:
"The idea of getting a bunch of hipsters along for a 'nocturnal awakening' is a tired one in any case, but what really jars with this spot is the juxtaposition of wacky imagery with possibly the most ponderous voiceover ever. It comes off sounding like a planner's exposition of why everybody should co-create rather than an authentic call to arms for all the 'yearners' and whatever else this ad calls them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel