Turkey of the Week - JWT New York, Smirnoff
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
Ian Darby is baffled by the new Smirnoff film by JWT New York:
"The idea of getting a bunch of hipsters along for a 'nocturnal awakening' is a tired one in any case, but what really jars with this spot is the juxtaposition of wacky imagery with possibly the most ponderous voiceover ever. It comes off sounding like a planner's exposition of why everybody should co-create rather than an authentic call to arms for all the 'yearners' and whatever else this ad calls them."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne