campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 October 2012 08:00AM
There is heightened drama surrounding the Vodafone digital roster pitch after the shock exit of the marketing chief, Danielle Crook, for a senior role at Starbucks left the company in turmoil.
The incumbent agencies Agency Republic, Dare, G2 and SapientNitro have been knocked out of the running. There's a notable WPP dominance in the shortlisted agency line-up with AKQA and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R competing, alongside TMW. The pitches will take place over the next two weeks.
Carling has announced the pitchlist for its £10 million ad account. Shortlisted agencies include Beattie McGuinness Bungay, Creature London, McCann London and the incumbent, VCCP. The pitch, which is being run through ISBA, is scheduled for mid-November.
The Department of Health has shortlisted five agencies for the estimated £50 million "winner takes all" pitch for its digital and direct accounts. The lucky five are DraftFCB, Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, OgilvyOne, Partners Andrews Aldridge and Proximity London.
Elsewhere in the corridors of Whitehall, agencies that submitted their applications to get on the delayed Government Procurement Service roster will not find out whether they have made the cut until the end of December, despite originally being told they would hear in October.
Rumours abound ahead of a result in the Johnson & Johnson media review. Although the agencies that are in with a chance (Carat, OMD, UM and Group M's MEC-backed Team J&J) were originally told they would be put out of their misery last week, they have all been asked for additional information. It is thought that rather than making a single appointment, the business could be split up by cluster.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Performance Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Business Director Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration