Diary: One giant leap for Trev
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Space anorak Trevor Beattie had a dream come true last week when he met his hero, Buzz Aldrin.
The second man to set foot on the moon was in town to help people become pilots for the charity Aerobility. The adman flew from Northolt to Farnborough with the astronaut, and it wasn't long before he pulled out a project on space he had written as a kid and asked Aldrin to mark it. Aldrin duly did, noting that Beattie had misspelt Neil Armstrong's name. Nonetheless, Aldrin gave him an "A" and Beattie excitedly Tweeted the evidence. Beattie's goal of being the first adman on the moon looks to be a small step closer. If it happens, Diary suspects he'll mark his territory in lunar soil by planting a giant billboard of a woman in a bra.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR & Social Media Executive - top agency in Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £23k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...