Diary: One giant leap for Trev
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Space anorak Trevor Beattie had a dream come true last week when he met his hero, Buzz Aldrin.
The second man to set foot on the moon was in town to help people become pilots for the charity Aerobility. The adman flew from Northolt to Farnborough with the astronaut, and it wasn't long before he pulled out a project on space he had written as a kid and asked Aldrin to mark it. Aldrin duly did, noting that Beattie had misspelt Neil Armstrong's name. Nonetheless, Aldrin gave him an "A" and Beattie excitedly Tweeted the evidence. Beattie's goal of being the first adman on the moon looks to be a small step closer. If it happens, Diary suspects he'll mark his territory in lunar soil by planting a giant billboard of a woman in a bra.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Lead London Bullion Market Association Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits based on experience., London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer (6 Months FTC ) become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Conceptual Creative become £45K-£50K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer become £20K-£25K, London (Central), London (Greater)