Diary: All the world's a stage
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Mother has transformed its old offices into a new tech workspace called "Mother at the Trampery" and asked the National Theatre of Scotland and the London Review of Books to hold their latest production, The Enquirer, there.
The play, which is about the phone-hacking scandal, brands journalists as scum. Cheers, Mother. The production runs until 21 October but, as with so much in the industry, getting hold of a ticket is about who you know, not what you know - the run is already sold out.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- International Media Account Manager - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits package + bonus, London
- Freelance Artworker Creative Recruitment £90 - £100 per day, West London