Diary: All the world's a stage
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Mother has transformed its old offices into a new tech workspace called "Mother at the Trampery" and asked the National Theatre of Scotland and the London Review of Books to hold their latest production, The Enquirer, there.
The play, which is about the phone-hacking scandal, brands journalists as scum. Cheers, Mother. The production runs until 21 October but, as with so much in the industry, getting hold of a ticket is about who you know, not what you know - the run is already sold out.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Insight Managers : Cultural trends Jarlett de Grouchy £33000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Project Director, Brand Development Jarlett de Grouchy £41000 - £430000 per annum + car allowance , London
- Project Executive, Cultural Insights Jarlett de Grouchy £21000 - £23000 per annum, London