Diary: All the world's a stage
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Mother has transformed its old offices into a new tech workspace called "Mother at the Trampery" and asked the National Theatre of Scotland and the London Review of Books to hold their latest production, The Enquirer, there.
The play, which is about the phone-hacking scandal, brands journalists as scum. Cheers, Mother. The production runs until 21 October but, as with so much in the industry, getting hold of a ticket is about who you know, not what you know - the run is already sold out.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Digital Marketing - Fantastic growth potential ADLIB Competitive + benefits, South West
- Account Manager Gemini Search Ã‚£26000 - Ã‚£32000 per annum, East London
- Sales and Marketing Manager England Hockey £34k - £40k, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Art Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Sales Manager - Cutting Edge Tech Solution Ultimate Asset Ã‚£48000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake