Diary: Cracked in 60 seconds
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
A creative team at the Manchester agency Driven has decided that spending days strategically developing and perfecting clients' briefs is a waste of time.
So, in their spare time, Nick Entwistle and James Clancy have challenged themselves to complete any given brief in one minute. Anyone can send them a brief on Twitter and they'll try to solve it in less than 60 seconds. Briefs cracked so far include one for Wonga.com and another for WKD, which features a picture of a naked Prince Harry in a hotel room with his modesty covered by WKD's logo. Follow their progress on @oneminutebriefs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Executive Purple Consultancy £22000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- CRM Data Executive Brand Recruitment £26000 - £29000 per annum + doe plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Brand Manager Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + plus car scheme and bonus, Wellingborough
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Argos reviews £55 million ad account
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard