Diary: Cracked in 60 seconds
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
A creative team at the Manchester agency Driven has decided that spending days strategically developing and perfecting clients' briefs is a waste of time.
So, in their spare time, Nick Entwistle and James Clancy have challenged themselves to complete any given brief in one minute. Anyone can send them a brief on Twitter and they'll try to solve it in less than 60 seconds. Briefs cracked so far include one for Wonga.com and another for WKD, which features a picture of a naked Prince Harry in a hotel room with his modesty covered by WKD's logo. Follow their progress on @oneminutebriefs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated