Diary: Cracked in 60 seconds
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
A creative team at the Manchester agency Driven has decided that spending days strategically developing and perfecting clients' briefs is a waste of time.
So, in their spare time, Nick Entwistle and James Clancy have challenged themselves to complete any given brief in one minute. Anyone can send them a brief on Twitter and they'll try to solve it in less than 60 seconds. Briefs cracked so far include one for Wonga.com and another for WKD, which features a picture of a naked Prince Harry in a hotel room with his modesty covered by WKD's logo. Follow their progress on @oneminutebriefs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Paid Media Manager (PPC/Social) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3