Diary: Cracked in 60 seconds
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
A creative team at the Manchester agency Driven has decided that spending days strategically developing and perfecting clients' briefs is a waste of time.
So, in their spare time, Nick Entwistle and James Clancy have challenged themselves to complete any given brief in one minute. Anyone can send them a brief on Twitter and they'll try to solve it in less than 60 seconds. Briefs cracked so far include one for Wonga.com and another for WKD, which features a picture of a naked Prince Harry in a hotel room with his modesty covered by WKD's logo. Follow their progress on @oneminutebriefs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England
- Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Gemini Search £200 - £300 per day, West End
- Portfolio Executive Institute of Customer Service 28,000, London, SE1