Diary: Cracked in 60 seconds
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
A creative team at the Manchester agency Driven has decided that spending days strategically developing and perfecting clients' briefs is a waste of time.
So, in their spare time, Nick Entwistle and James Clancy have challenged themselves to complete any given brief in one minute. Anyone can send them a brief on Twitter and they'll try to solve it in less than 60 seconds. Briefs cracked so far include one for Wonga.com and another for WKD, which features a picture of a naked Prince Harry in a hotel room with his modesty covered by WKD's logo. Follow their progress on @oneminutebriefs.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media