Diary: Balls to that, Trott
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Does a nibble on Dave Trott's balls sound appetising to you? We'll probably pass.
But not so Suki Thompson. She, along with a host of judges including Ideal Standard's Kerris Bright and Tesco's Benny Higgins, awarded Trott's balls a special prize at a recent Macmillan coffee morning hosted by Oystercatchers. The event consisted of a cake competition for adlanders, and the creative's sweetened balls were one of the standouts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- PR Senior Account Executive Major Players £24000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior National Account Manager , New Brand Premier Consultants c.£60k-£65k plus car & bonus, East of England / South East England / London (Greater)
- Head of Digital - great digital agency, N Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £70k, Greater Manchester / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)