Diary: Balls to that, Trott
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Does a nibble on Dave Trott's balls sound appetising to you? We'll probably pass.
But not so Suki Thompson. She, along with a host of judges including Ideal Standard's Kerris Bright and Tesco's Benny Higgins, awarded Trott's balls a special prize at a recent Macmillan coffee morning hosted by Oystercatchers. The event consisted of a cake competition for adlanders, and the creative's sweetened balls were one of the standouts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Social Media & PR Manager - Leading Online Brand Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum Up to £45K + BENS, London
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Brand Client Partners - Leading Media Agency - Global Client Ultimate Asset £70000 - £80000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London