Diary: Balls to that, Trott
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Does a nibble on Dave Trott's balls sound appetising to you? We'll probably pass.
But not so Suki Thompson. She, along with a host of judges including Ideal Standard's Kerris Bright and Tesco's Benny Higgins, awarded Trott's balls a special prize at a recent Macmillan coffee morning hosted by Oystercatchers. The event consisted of a cake competition for adlanders, and the creative's sweetened balls were one of the standouts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Vice President China & Global Accounts Dynamic New Alliances £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + relocation costs, Cheshire
- Regional Marketing Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms/Brand Planner. LONDON Stopgap £200 - £300 per day, London