Diary: Balls to that, Trott
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Does a nibble on Dave Trott's balls sound appetising to you? We'll probably pass.
But not so Suki Thompson. She, along with a host of judges including Ideal Standard's Kerris Bright and Tesco's Benny Higgins, awarded Trott's balls a special prize at a recent Macmillan coffee morning hosted by Oystercatchers. The event consisted of a cake competition for adlanders, and the creative's sweetened balls were one of the standouts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Junior Digital Designer/Creative Artworker Apple&Ink £20-23k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Marketing Manager, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Negotiable, London