Diary: Balls to that, Trott
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Does a nibble on Dave Trott's balls sound appetising to you? We'll probably pass.
But not so Suki Thompson. She, along with a host of judges including Ideal Standard's Kerris Bright and Tesco's Benny Higgins, awarded Trott's balls a special prize at a recent Macmillan coffee morning hosted by Oystercatchers. The event consisted of a cake competition for adlanders, and the creative's sweetened balls were one of the standouts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Creative Partnerships Communicorp UK Dependent on experience, Our head office is Manchester but you can be based at any of our stations.
- Retail Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Digital Planner / Buyer - Client Side Aspire £150 - £200 per day, London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again