Diary: We're in this together
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
It's only October and, annoyingly, Movember has already started.
Inferno is getting a jump on the annual moustache fest this year. The agency's Ali Dickinson and Jack Walker have launched a social media campaign to get David Cameron and Nick Clegg to grow a 'tache for charity and form "The Moalition" by Photoshopping moustaches on to photos of them. We're sure they look silly enough clean-shaven, but if you want to hop on this particular bandwagon, visit www.facebook.com/themoalition.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London