Diary: We're in this together
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
It's only October and, annoyingly, Movember has already started.
Inferno is getting a jump on the annual moustache fest this year. The agency's Ali Dickinson and Jack Walker have launched a social media campaign to get David Cameron and Nick Clegg to grow a 'tache for charity and form "The Moalition" by Photoshopping moustaches on to photos of them. We're sure they look silly enough clean-shaven, but if you want to hop on this particular bandwagon, visit www.facebook.com/themoalition.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Executive Â– Events, London £25k + bonus Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £25,000, Greater London
- Digital Project Coordinator Brand Recruitment £35000 per annum, Kettering
- Strategic Marketing Manager Stopgap £38000 - £40530 per annum + benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure