Diary: We're in this together
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
It's only October and, annoyingly, Movember has already started.
Inferno is getting a jump on the annual moustache fest this year. The agency's Ali Dickinson and Jack Walker have launched a social media campaign to get David Cameron and Nick Clegg to grow a 'tache for charity and form "The Moalition" by Photoshopping moustaches on to photos of them. We're sure they look silly enough clean-shaven, but if you want to hop on this particular bandwagon, visit www.facebook.com/themoalition.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne