Diary: We're in this together
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
It's only October and, annoyingly, Movember has already started.
Inferno is getting a jump on the annual moustache fest this year. The agency's Ali Dickinson and Jack Walker have launched a social media campaign to get David Cameron and Nick Clegg to grow a 'tache for charity and form "The Moalition" by Photoshopping moustaches on to photos of them. We're sure they look silly enough clean-shaven, but if you want to hop on this particular bandwagon, visit www.facebook.com/themoalition.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Middleweight Creative Team wanted-top notch agency/first class! Network Career Consultants £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Social Trading Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Designer/Creative Professional Stopgap £130 - £140 per annum + 3 month contract, London
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Rugby
- Digital Communications Executive/Manager Stopgap £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links