Diary: We're in this together
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
It's only October and, annoyingly, Movember has already started.
Inferno is getting a jump on the annual moustache fest this year. The agency's Ali Dickinson and Jack Walker have launched a social media campaign to get David Cameron and Nick Clegg to grow a 'tache for charity and form "The Moalition" by Photoshopping moustaches on to photos of them. We're sure they look silly enough clean-shaven, but if you want to hop on this particular bandwagon, visit www.facebook.com/themoalition.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, Berkshire
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - contract Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, South West England
- Graphic Designer/ Artworker Michael Page Digital Negotiable, South East England