Pick of the Week - CHI & Partners/mySupermarket.com
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee enjoys watching "eggs aloud" for mySupermarket.com by CHI & Partners:
"Another ad that shows that good, funny and distinctive advertising doesn't need to be confined to the obvious sectors. And a Welsh choir of eggs in a fridge singing about the price of salami slices and dental floss to the tune of Men Of Harlech is very funny indeed. Well done, boyos." It was written by Rob Webster, art directed by Alexei Berwitz and directed by Neil Harris through Smuggler.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- CRM & Digital Marketing Manager fishtank £25000 - £35000 per annum, Bristol
- Lead Digital Designer - London - £50,000 - £60,000 Red Sofa London £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Online Resourcing £Competitive + excellent benefits , Gatwick, West Sussex
- Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive