Pick of the Week - Mother, Ikea
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy loves Mother's new Ikea ad:
"Mother has done it once again with Ikea. It's impossible not to be cheered up by this and kids and adults alike are certain to fall for it. The idea of transforming the oversized toys into oddly dressed grown-ups round the table puts a nice twist on things at the end. The whole film is a joy to watch, directed brilliantly by Dougal Wilson. And the soundtrack, Playin' With My Friends, works perfectly." The production company was Blink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media