Turkey of the Week - In-house, Chanel No 5
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 25 October 2012 08:00AM
Katherine Levy is turned off by Chanel No 5's "journey", created in-house:
"You've all seen this spot, so you don't need to be reminded of the over-egged sentimentality and school-play direction. All the street cred Brad Pitt gained from his Thelma And Louise and Fight Club days has been extinguished in one Chanel-scented 'poof'. The final shot that cuts from the perfume bottle to Brad saying 'Inevitable' shows that the obsession of associating perfume with profound adjectives in a meaningless way lives on."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager - Legal MCG Associates Competitive and tax free, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Digital Business Director - Digital Planning/Buying Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Naked Cara Delevingne ad 'does not objectify women'
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO