Pick of the Week - BETC London, Cow & Gate
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
Ian Darby is charmed by the Cow & Gate "supergroup" film by BETC London:
"I'm not usually a fan of ads that feature young children but this is impossible to resist. It has a spontaneous feel and a natural flow that keeps the viewer engaged throughout. It is also content that could be shared across platforms and breathes life into the new 'feed their personalities' positioning." It was written by Clive Pickering, art directed by Paul Copeland and directed by Jim Field Smith through RSA Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne