Turkey of the Week - Mcgarrybowen London, Honda
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
Katherine Levy is left confused by the new Honda campaign by Mcgarrybowen London:
"Can someone please explain this ad to me - perhaps the creatives? A guy in the new Honda CR-V drives at high speed through a tunnel that appears in front of him where a house is standing, and a voiceover tells us to 'Do more new'. Presumably, the idea is if you buy a Honda, you don't have to drive on roads like everyone else. Honda usually buys good advertising, so this spot is all the more baffling."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Insight and Analytics Consultant Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure