Turkey of the Week - Mcgarrybowen London, Honda
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
Katherine Levy is left confused by the new Honda campaign by Mcgarrybowen London:
"Can someone please explain this ad to me - perhaps the creatives? A guy in the new Honda CR-V drives at high speed through a tunnel that appears in front of him where a house is standing, and a voiceover tells us to 'Do more new'. Presumably, the idea is if you buy a Honda, you don't have to drive on roads like everyone else. Honda usually buys good advertising, so this spot is all the more baffling."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Web Designer Nu Creative Talent £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Global Digital Capability Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement