Turkey of the Week - Mcgarrybowen London, Honda
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
Katherine Levy is left confused by the new Honda campaign by Mcgarrybowen London:
"Can someone please explain this ad to me - perhaps the creatives? A guy in the new Honda CR-V drives at high speed through a tunnel that appears in front of him where a house is standing, and a voiceover tells us to 'Do more new'. Presumably, the idea is if you buy a Honda, you don't have to drive on roads like everyone else. Honda usually buys good advertising, so this spot is all the more baffling."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'