Turkey of the Week - Mcgarrybowen London, Honda
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 November 2012 08:00AM
Katherine Levy is left confused by the new Honda campaign by Mcgarrybowen London:
"Can someone please explain this ad to me - perhaps the creatives? A guy in the new Honda CR-V drives at high speed through a tunnel that appears in front of him where a house is standing, and a voiceover tells us to 'Do more new'. Presumably, the idea is if you buy a Honda, you don't have to drive on roads like everyone else. Honda usually buys good advertising, so this spot is all the more baffling."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search / Biddable Manager - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...