Campaign Big chair judges reveal their favourite submissions
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 November 2012 08:00AM
The Campaign Big chair judges reveal what they liked about the winning and shortlisted campaigns at this year's awards.
Chair judges included AMV's ECD Paul Brazier; Proximity London's ECD Caitlin Ryan; Razorfish's global chief creative officer, Daniel Boner; Jim Bolton, creative director at CHI& Partners; Darren Baies, ECD at VCCP, and Paul Silburn, creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- European Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £0.00 - £62000.00 per annum, London
- Senior SEO Account Manager Ultimate Asset £33000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SEO Analyst - Technical Ultimate Asset £24000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- STUDIO MANAGER - DORSET - £30-35K Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits , Dorset
- business lead > CREATIVE YOUTH MARKETING AGENCY > CSR CONTENT/PARTNERSHIPS/EVENTS/DIGITAL/SOCIAL collectivo Up to £65k + company bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts