Campaign Big chair judges reveal their favourite submissions
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 November 2012 08:00AM
The Campaign Big chair judges reveal what they liked about the winning and shortlisted campaigns at this year's awards.
Chair judges included AMV's ECD Paul Brazier; Proximity London's ECD Caitlin Ryan; Razorfish's global chief creative officer, Daniel Boner; Jim Bolton, creative director at CHI& Partners; Darren Baies, ECD at VCCP, and Paul Silburn, creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief