Campaign Big chair judges reveal their favourite submissions
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 November 2012 08:00AM
The Campaign Big chair judges reveal what they liked about the winning and shortlisted campaigns at this year's awards.
Chair judges included AMV's ECD Paul Brazier; Proximity London's ECD Caitlin Ryan; Razorfish's global chief creative officer, Daniel Boner; Jim Bolton, creative director at CHI& Partners; Darren Baies, ECD at VCCP, and Paul Silburn, creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Editor Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Executive Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, Brussels
- Integrated Producer Red Sofa London £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Editor Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Business Partner Amlin Competitive salary and benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign