Campaign Big chair judges reveal their favourite submissions
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 05 November 2012 08:00AM
The Campaign Big chair judges reveal what they liked about the winning and shortlisted campaigns at this year's awards.
Chair judges included AMV's ECD Paul Brazier; Proximity London's ECD Caitlin Ryan; Razorfish's global chief creative officer, Daniel Boner; Jim Bolton, creative director at CHI& Partners; Darren Baies, ECD at VCCP, and Paul Silburn, creative partner at Saatchi & Saatchi.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford
- Assistant Brand Manager - FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £28000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Croydon
- Digital Designer role in Berkshire - 25-35k Creative Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- eCommerce PM Superstar - Urgent! GoodEgg Digital £450 per day, London or Watford
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity