Diary: Blessings in disguise
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Fans of GK Chesterton's Father Brown detective stories will be pleased to see adland's answer to the fictitious priest, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Kevin Brown, up to some high jinks of his own.
Brown, using a piece of card for a dog collar, is pictured giving thanks prior to a recent Campaign/BBH lunch at the Hinds Head in Bray. But it wasn't long before the God-bothering media guru fell foul of a low-hanging beam in the Tudor building. The gastropub's kitchens doubled as a makeshift A&E as staff tended to his wounded pate. Brown, like many a dodgy Irish priest before him, learned the hard way that retribution is always round the corner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - various accounts - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader Recruitment Revolution £25,000 to £35,000 + 10% bonus + pension, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive - Media Owner (Music & Ents) Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards