Diary: Blessings in disguise
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Fans of GK Chesterton's Father Brown detective stories will be pleased to see adland's answer to the fictitious priest, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Kevin Brown, up to some high jinks of his own.
Brown, using a piece of card for a dog collar, is pictured giving thanks prior to a recent Campaign/BBH lunch at the Hinds Head in Bray. But it wasn't long before the God-bothering media guru fell foul of a low-hanging beam in the Tudor building. The gastropub's kitchens doubled as a makeshift A&E as staff tended to his wounded pate. Brown, like many a dodgy Irish priest before him, learned the hard way that retribution is always round the corner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Artworker (Corporate Communications, Annual Reports) Creative Recruitment £32000 per annum, London
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show