Diary: Blessings in disguise
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Fans of GK Chesterton's Father Brown detective stories will be pleased to see adland's answer to the fictitious priest, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Kevin Brown, up to some high jinks of his own.
Brown, using a piece of card for a dog collar, is pictured giving thanks prior to a recent Campaign/BBH lunch at the Hinds Head in Bray. But it wasn't long before the God-bothering media guru fell foul of a low-hanging beam in the Tudor building. The gastropub's kitchens doubled as a makeshift A&E as staff tended to his wounded pate. Brown, like many a dodgy Irish priest before him, learned the hard way that retribution is always round the corner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne