Diary: Blessings in disguise
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Fans of GK Chesterton's Father Brown detective stories will be pleased to see adland's answer to the fictitious priest, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Kevin Brown, up to some high jinks of his own.
Brown, using a piece of card for a dog collar, is pictured giving thanks prior to a recent Campaign/BBH lunch at the Hinds Head in Bray. But it wasn't long before the God-bothering media guru fell foul of a low-hanging beam in the Tudor building. The gastropub's kitchens doubled as a makeshift A&E as staff tended to his wounded pate. Brown, like many a dodgy Irish priest before him, learned the hard way that retribution is always round the corner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Forecasting and Planning Analyst - Marketing JV Recruitment £27000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, Manchester
- Marketing Assistant Ninesharp Negotiable, Blackpool
- Junior-Mid Designer Major Players £25000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- SEARCH AND CONTENT MANAGER Salt £300 - £350 per day, West London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy