Diary: Blessings in disguise
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Fans of GK Chesterton's Father Brown detective stories will be pleased to see adland's answer to the fictitious priest, Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Kevin Brown, up to some high jinks of his own.
Brown, using a piece of card for a dog collar, is pictured giving thanks prior to a recent Campaign/BBH lunch at the Hinds Head in Bray. But it wasn't long before the God-bothering media guru fell foul of a low-hanging beam in the Tudor building. The gastropub's kitchens doubled as a makeshift A&E as staff tended to his wounded pate. Brown, like many a dodgy Irish priest before him, learned the hard way that retribution is always round the corner.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Resource Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Corporate Responsibility Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch