Pick of the Week - Mother, Acer
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy is a big fan of Mother's new Acer spot starring Megan Fox:
"Getting a Hollywood A-lister to star in your ad isn't a guarantee of success. It can often go horribly wrong (see Brad Pitt's effort for Chanel No 5). This, however, is a lesson in how to do it. Mother and Acer have given Fox the chance to send up her image by fulfilling a secret ambition to talk to dolphins. I defy you not to laugh when a dolphin says 'hello Megan' at the end." The ad was directed by Ivan Zacharias through Stink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'