Turkey of the Week - Confused.com
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is left weeping salt tears of despair over the latest Confused.com TV ad, created in-house:
"It's 11 months since Publicis demanded that it have £50 million added to the new-business table on account of it apparently winning the Confused.com account. Yet we still haven't seen one single new ad from the agency, as the price-comparison site continues to pump out this Cara-fronted animated crap like an oversized effluent pipe. Surely it can't be that the agency is unable to trump this rubbish?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Personalisation Analyst Aspire £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope