Turkey of the Week - Confused.com
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 November 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is left weeping salt tears of despair over the latest Confused.com TV ad, created in-house:
"It's 11 months since Publicis demanded that it have £50 million added to the new-business table on account of it apparently winning the Confused.com account. Yet we still haven't seen one single new ad from the agency, as the price-comparison site continues to pump out this Cara-fronted animated crap like an oversized effluent pipe. Surely it can't be that the agency is unable to trump this rubbish?"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure