Turkey of the Week - Leagas Delaney Prague, Skoda
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy truly despairs at Skoda's latest spot, created by Leagas Delaney Prague:
"Another Skoda ad, another Turkey of the Week. Seriously, Skoda, make it stop. A team competing on The Apprentice could have come up with a classier effort. A dad saves the day when the power cuts out at his daughter's 16th birthday by switching on the front lights of his Skoda. At least there is some humour, albeit unintentional, with the endline: 'Simply clever.'"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne