Turkey of the Week - Leagas Delaney Prague, Skoda
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 15 November 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy truly despairs at Skoda's latest spot, created by Leagas Delaney Prague:
"Another Skoda ad, another Turkey of the Week. Seriously, Skoda, make it stop. A team competing on The Apprentice could have come up with a classier effort. A dad saves the day when the power cuts out at his daughter's 16th birthday by switching on the front lights of his Skoda. At least there is some humour, albeit unintentional, with the endline: 'Simply clever.'"
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- PROCUCTION MANAGER / DIRECTOR - BRANDING DESIGN & STRATEGY Royds Raphael £45k-£50k+neg, London
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager - Retail Branding & Interiors Royds Raphael £40K - £50K, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business