Turkey of the Week - Karmarama, Blinkbox
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is baffled by Blinkbox's "launch campaign" from Karmarama:
"This is a peculiar exercise in high-campery, unsuccessfully masked in humour. What is effectively disguised to those not already in the know, however, is what on earth Blinkbox is and what product benefits – if any – it has in the crowded video-on-demand market. In short, it’s a bit of a bloody mess reminiscent of some of those terrible scenes on Omaha Beach in Saving Private Ryan."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne