Turkey of the Week - Karmarama, Blinkbox
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee is baffled by Blinkbox's "launch campaign" from Karmarama:
"This is a peculiar exercise in high-campery, unsuccessfully masked in humour. What is effectively disguised to those not already in the know, however, is what on earth Blinkbox is and what product benefits – if any – it has in the crowded video-on-demand market. In short, it’s a bit of a bloody mess reminiscent of some of those terrible scenes on Omaha Beach in Saving Private Ryan."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Propositions Manager Bupa Competitive + bonus, Staines
- Account Manager Major Players £23000 - £26000 per annum, East London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account
- Made.com makes Scottish Referendum marketing "blunder"