Pick of the Week - VCCP/O2
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy is impressed by VCCP's latest O2 ad starring Gary Oldman:
"This is light relief from the barrage of Christmas ads telling us how stressed out we’re going to be. The camera just follows Oldman around on a production set as he talks to musicians and crew members. It doesn’t make him do the hard sell and, as such, doesn’t diminish his mystique. Quite a feat for a brand." The spot was written by Fred Rodwell, art directed by Andy Parsons and directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive - London - £20k Fill Recruitment £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne