Pick of the Week - VCCP/O2
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy is impressed by VCCP's latest O2 ad starring Gary Oldman:
"This is light relief from the barrage of Christmas ads telling us how stressed out we’re going to be. The camera just follows Oldman around on a production set as he talks to musicians and crew members. It doesn’t make him do the hard sell and, as such, doesn’t diminish his mystique. Quite a feat for a brand." The spot was written by Fred Rodwell, art directed by Andy Parsons and directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'