Pick of the Week - VCCP/O2
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy is impressed by VCCP's latest O2 ad starring Gary Oldman:
"This is light relief from the barrage of Christmas ads telling us how stressed out we’re going to be. The camera just follows Oldman around on a production set as he talks to musicians and crew members. It doesn’t make him do the hard sell and, as such, doesn’t diminish his mystique. Quite a feat for a brand." The spot was written by Fred Rodwell, art directed by Andy Parsons and directed by Kahlil Joseph through Pulse Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition