Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Digital Sales Team of the Year: Spotify
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
The music-streaming service has had a busy year. It won more than 800 pieces of business, 30 per cent coming from new clients, and its biggest win coming in the form of Twentieth Century Fox.
The sales team worked hard to create innovative and viral brand partnerships including a Levi’s campaign that saw it host a series of gigs at its flagship store.
In the past 12 months, Spotify launched new products including Platform, its Facebook integration (now an essential part of the furniture),Spotify Radio, the iPad app and the Universal Play Button, all of which the sales team capitalised on with its commercial offering.
Spotify also came first place in the IPA Online Media Owner Survey, knocking Specific Media off the top spot for the first time since 2008, with 83.5 per cent of respondents stating: "My overall experience of dealing with this supplier is a good one."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media