Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Digital Sales Team of the Year: Spotify
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
The music-streaming service has had a busy year. It won more than 800 pieces of business, 30 per cent coming from new clients, and its biggest win coming in the form of Twentieth Century Fox.
The sales team worked hard to create innovative and viral brand partnerships including a Levi’s campaign that saw it host a series of gigs at its flagship store.
In the past 12 months, Spotify launched new products including Platform, its Facebook integration (now an essential part of the furniture),Spotify Radio, the iPad app and the Universal Play Button, all of which the sales team capitalised on with its commercial offering.
Spotify also came first place in the IPA Online Media Owner Survey, knocking Specific Media off the top spot for the first time since 2008, with 83.5 per cent of respondents stating: "My overall experience of dealing with this supplier is a good one."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Creative Strategist (commercial) Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum + 40% bonus, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure