Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Digital Sales Team of the Year: Spotify
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
The music-streaming service has had a busy year. It won more than 800 pieces of business, 30 per cent coming from new clients, and its biggest win coming in the form of Twentieth Century Fox.
The sales team worked hard to create innovative and viral brand partnerships including a Levi’s campaign that saw it host a series of gigs at its flagship store.
In the past 12 months, Spotify launched new products including Platform, its Facebook integration (now an essential part of the furniture),Spotify Radio, the iPad app and the Universal Play Button, all of which the sales team capitalised on with its commercial offering.
Spotify also came first place in the IPA Online Media Owner Survey, knocking Specific Media off the top spot for the first time since 2008, with 83.5 per cent of respondents stating: "My overall experience of dealing with this supplier is a good one."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham