Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Outdoor Sales Team of the Year: CBS Outdoor UK
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
The outdoor media owner was the first to admit that, in 2011, its business was tired and uninspiring, making it difficult to excite the market. CBS Outdoor felt it was selling panels rather than audiences or solutions.
CBS Outdoor decided it needed to change its business fast and, in the past year, it has embarked on a new approach to innovation and collaboration. The company wanted to behave "like a leader" in out-of-home.
It went out to market with new and exciting products, insights and solutions. These included the Big Bus Challenge, a competition that celebrated the impact of bus advertising, a new digital showcase, new creative and content opportunities, Olympic roadshows and a large investment in quality research.
The result was that its creative solutions were up by 17 per cent, and 64 per cent of employees now think CBS Outdoor is a great place to work, up from 33 per cent the year before.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - various accounts - up to £30k + bens Barker Graves Up to £30k plus bens, Central London
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader Recruitment Revolution £25,000 to £35,000 + 10% bonus + pension, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive - Media Owner (Music & Ents) Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Manning Gottlieb OMD, MediaCom and PHD head shortlist for 2015 Thinkbox TV Planning Awards