Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Cross-Media Sales Team of the Year: Global Radio
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
In the past year, Global Radio continued to expand its media offering outside the radio marketplace, to compete for the budgets of other media.
The company created 386 cross-media partnerships for clients including big TV spenders such as Procter & Gamble and Nike. With eight million downloaded apps and counting, Global now generates 20 per cent of its digital revenues through mobile.
Highlights included a partnership with Microsoft that integrated the advertiser’s products into the Global portfolio, and a partnership between Heart FM and Sky that saw upcoming TV programmes from Sky picked by Heart presenters and recommended to their audiences.
The results were that Global generated more than £25 million net in revenue through cross-media deals, helping it enjoy its best-ever year financially, up an enviable 6 per cent year on year to £215 million in revenue in a tough market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Sponsorship & Business Development Manager Nova International Up to £40,000 per annum + benefits including pension, bonus, Central London
- Senior Regional Shopper Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £70000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3