Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Cross-Media Sales Team of the Year: Global Radio
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
In the past year, Global Radio continued to expand its media offering outside the radio marketplace, to compete for the budgets of other media.
The company created 386 cross-media partnerships for clients including big TV spenders such as Procter & Gamble and Nike. With eight million downloaded apps and counting, Global now generates 20 per cent of its digital revenues through mobile.
Highlights included a partnership with Microsoft that integrated the advertiser’s products into the Global portfolio, and a partnership between Heart FM and Sky that saw upcoming TV programmes from Sky picked by Heart presenters and recommended to their audiences.
The results were that Global generated more than £25 million net in revenue through cross-media deals, helping it enjoy its best-ever year financially, up an enviable 6 per cent year on year to £215 million in revenue in a tough market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media