Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Cross-Media Sales Team of the Year: Global Radio
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
In the past year, Global Radio continued to expand its media offering outside the radio marketplace, to compete for the budgets of other media.
The company created 386 cross-media partnerships for clients including big TV spenders such as Procter & Gamble and Nike. With eight million downloaded apps and counting, Global now generates 20 per cent of its digital revenues through mobile.
Highlights included a partnership with Microsoft that integrated the advertiser’s products into the Global portfolio, and a partnership between Heart FM and Sky that saw upcoming TV programmes from Sky picked by Heart presenters and recommended to their audiences.
The results were that Global generated more than £25 million net in revenue through cross-media deals, helping it enjoy its best-ever year financially, up an enviable 6 per cent year on year to £215 million in revenue in a tough market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films