Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Cross-Media Sales Team of the Year: Global Radio
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
In the past year, Global Radio continued to expand its media offering outside the radio marketplace, to compete for the budgets of other media.
The company created 386 cross-media partnerships for clients including big TV spenders such as Procter & Gamble and Nike. With eight million downloaded apps and counting, Global now generates 20 per cent of its digital revenues through mobile.
Highlights included a partnership with Microsoft that integrated the advertiser’s products into the Global portfolio, and a partnership between Heart FM and Sky that saw upcoming TV programmes from Sky picked by Heart presenters and recommended to their audiences.
The results were that Global generated more than £25 million net in revenue through cross-media deals, helping it enjoy its best-ever year financially, up an enviable 6 per cent year on year to £215 million in revenue in a tough market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff