Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Cross-Media Sales Team of the Year: Global Radio
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
In the past year, Global Radio continued to expand its media offering outside the radio marketplace, to compete for the budgets of other media.
The company created 386 cross-media partnerships for clients including big TV spenders such as Procter & Gamble and Nike. With eight million downloaded apps and counting, Global now generates 20 per cent of its digital revenues through mobile.
Highlights included a partnership with Microsoft that integrated the advertiser’s products into the Global portfolio, and a partnership between Heart FM and Sky that saw upcoming TV programmes from Sky picked by Heart presenters and recommended to their audiences.
The results were that Global generated more than £25 million net in revenue through cross-media deals, helping it enjoy its best-ever year financially, up an enviable 6 per cent year on year to £215 million in revenue in a tough market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show