Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Cross-Media Sales Team of the Year: Global Radio
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
In the past year, Global Radio continued to expand its media offering outside the radio marketplace, to compete for the budgets of other media.
The company created 386 cross-media partnerships for clients including big TV spenders such as Procter & Gamble and Nike. With eight million downloaded apps and counting, Global now generates 20 per cent of its digital revenues through mobile.
Highlights included a partnership with Microsoft that integrated the advertiser’s products into the Global portfolio, and a partnership between Heart FM and Sky that saw upcoming TV programmes from Sky picked by Heart presenters and recommended to their audiences.
The results were that Global generated more than £25 million net in revenue through cross-media deals, helping it enjoy its best-ever year financially, up an enviable 6 per cent year on year to £215 million in revenue in a tough market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Director Wickland Westcott c.£90,000 plus executive package, Watford, Hertfordshire
- Retail Creative Producer Tomorrow Recruitment £28 - 30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £170 - £200 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - 6 month interim contract Brand Recruitment £300 per day, Cambridgeshire
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB