Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Cross-Media Sales Team of the Year: Global Radio
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
In the past year, Global Radio continued to expand its media offering outside the radio marketplace, to compete for the budgets of other media.
The company created 386 cross-media partnerships for clients including big TV spenders such as Procter & Gamble and Nike. With eight million downloaded apps and counting, Global now generates 20 per cent of its digital revenues through mobile.
Highlights included a partnership with Microsoft that integrated the advertiser’s products into the Global portfolio, and a partnership between Heart FM and Sky that saw upcoming TV programmes from Sky picked by Heart presenters and recommended to their audiences.
The results were that Global generated more than £25 million net in revenue through cross-media deals, helping it enjoy its best-ever year financially, up an enviable 6 per cent year on year to £215 million in revenue in a tough market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Consumer Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £46000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid-Weight Art Director The Great & The Good £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Junior Digital Designer The Great & The Good £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Mid-Weight Artworker The Great & The Good £25000 - £30000 per annum, London