Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Alcoholic Drinks Campaign: Gordon's
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Carat's research found Gordon's consumers to be culture vultures, so Carat's strategy focused on creating a new media channel in theatres.
- Title: Gordon's "creating a new media channel to own the aperitif moment"
- Media agency: Carat
- Media director: n/s
- Media planner: n/s
- Creative agency: n/s
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: n/s
- Brand/product: n/s
- Marketing director: n/s
- Brand manager: n/s
The agency worked with Pearl & Dean to project a special 90-second film promoting Gordon’s on to safety curtains across 39 theatre venues, complemented by branding on theatre tickets, merchandise in theatre bars and discounts for loyal consumers on theatre tickets.
An audience of 6.8 million people saw the curtain-raiser film and there was a 45 per cent increase in consumers choosing Gordon’s as their first drink of the evening.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - brand communications agency Story Recruitment £38-45k pro rata dep on exp (full time or part time opportunity), Central London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel