Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Alcoholic Drinks Campaign: Gordon's
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Carat's research found Gordon's consumers to be culture vultures, so Carat's strategy focused on creating a new media channel in theatres.
- Title: Gordon's "creating a new media channel to own the aperitif moment"
- Media agency: Carat
- Media director: n/s
- Media planner: n/s
- Creative agency: n/s
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: n/s
- Brand/product: n/s
- Marketing director: n/s
- Brand manager: n/s
The agency worked with Pearl & Dean to project a special 90-second film promoting Gordon’s on to safety curtains across 39 theatre venues, complemented by branding on theatre tickets, merchandise in theatre bars and discounts for loyal consumers on theatre tickets.
An audience of 6.8 million people saw the curtain-raiser film and there was a 45 per cent increase in consumers choosing Gordon’s as their first drink of the evening.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%