Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Alcoholic Drinks Campaign: Gordon's
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Carat's research found Gordon's consumers to be culture vultures, so Carat's strategy focused on creating a new media channel in theatres.
- Title: Gordon's "creating a new media channel to own the aperitif moment"
- Media agency: Carat
- Media director: n/s
- Media planner: n/s
- Creative agency: n/s
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: n/s
- Brand/product: n/s
- Marketing director: n/s
- Brand manager: n/s
The agency worked with Pearl & Dean to project a special 90-second film promoting Gordon’s on to safety curtains across 39 theatre venues, complemented by branding on theatre tickets, merchandise in theatre bars and discounts for loyal consumers on theatre tickets.
An audience of 6.8 million people saw the curtain-raiser film and there was a 45 per cent increase in consumers choosing Gordon’s as their first drink of the evening.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Senior Programme Manager / Junior Account Director - £36k. Charity/NFP MODA consult £36k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director or Senior Account Director - Global Advertising Agency,FMCG brand. £65k salary. ATL MODA consult Around £65k + excellent benefits & career path, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned