Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Alcoholic Drinks Campaign: Gordon's
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Carat's research found Gordon's consumers to be culture vultures, so Carat's strategy focused on creating a new media channel in theatres.
- Title: Gordon's "creating a new media channel to own the aperitif moment"
- Media agency: Carat
- Media director: n/s
- Media planner: n/s
- Creative agency: n/s
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: n/s
- Brand/product: n/s
- Marketing director: n/s
- Brand manager: n/s
The agency worked with Pearl & Dean to project a special 90-second film promoting Gordon’s on to safety curtains across 39 theatre venues, complemented by branding on theatre tickets, merchandise in theatre bars and discounts for loyal consumers on theatre tickets.
An audience of 6.8 million people saw the curtain-raiser film and there was a 45 per cent increase in consumers choosing Gordon’s as their first drink of the evening.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Brand Consultant Major Players £45000 - £50000 per annum, City of London