Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Alcoholic Drinks Campaign: Gordon's
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Carat's research found Gordon's consumers to be culture vultures, so Carat's strategy focused on creating a new media channel in theatres.
- Title: Gordon's "creating a new media channel to own the aperitif moment"
- Media agency: Carat
- Media director: n/s
- Media planner: n/s
- Creative agency: n/s
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: n/s
- Brand/product: n/s
- Marketing director: n/s
- Brand manager: n/s
The agency worked with Pearl & Dean to project a special 90-second film promoting Gordon’s on to safety curtains across 39 theatre venues, complemented by branding on theatre tickets, merchandise in theatre bars and discounts for loyal consumers on theatre tickets.
An audience of 6.8 million people saw the curtain-raiser film and there was a 45 per cent increase in consumers choosing Gordon’s as their first drink of the evening.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Recruitment Consultant - Competitive Package - Farringdon EC1 Fill Recruitment Good and dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £52k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director- Direct Marketing Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £58k, London (Central), London (Greater)