Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Financial, Corporate and Utilities Campaign: Statoil
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
UM's brief was to make Statoil known and relevant among "informed elites": those in government, science and big business that shape energy policy.
- Title: Statoil Energy Realities
- Media agency: UM International
- Media director: Alex Val
- Media planner: Scott Nelson
- Creative agency: n/s
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: Statoil
- Brand/product: Statoil Corporate
- Marketing director: Katherine Mo
- Brand manager: Ole Gunnar Dokka, Valerie Pans
But the agency found that while this group trust each other, they don’t trust corporate messaging.
So the strategy was designed around providing this audience with a valuable resource, enabling them to talk to each other. Energy Realities is an online tool providing a visual guide to energy needs, directly connected via LinkedIn’s API, allowing users to explore data, share opinions and spark conversations.
To date, Energy Realities users have spent more than 3,200 hours on the platform.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Category Development Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£46K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits Package, London (Greater)
- Senior Shopper Insights Manager - Leading FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £55K-£62K + Generous Car Allowance + Bonus, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)