Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Financial, Corporate and Utilities Campaign: Statoil
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
UM's brief was to make Statoil known and relevant among "informed elites": those in government, science and big business that shape energy policy.
- Title: Statoil Energy Realities
- Media agency: UM International
- Media director: Alex Val
- Media planner: Scott Nelson
- Creative agency: n/s
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: Statoil
- Brand/product: Statoil Corporate
- Marketing director: Katherine Mo
- Brand manager: Ole Gunnar Dokka, Valerie Pans
But the agency found that while this group trust each other, they don’t trust corporate messaging.
So the strategy was designed around providing this audience with a valuable resource, enabling them to talk to each other. Energy Realities is an online tool providing a visual guide to energy needs, directly connected via LinkedIn’s API, allowing users to explore data, share opinions and spark conversations.
To date, Energy Realities users have spent more than 3,200 hours on the platform.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad