Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Retail & Home Shopping Campaign: Ann Summers
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Goodstuff's brief was to reposition the Ann Summers brand for a new audience whose perceptions are outdated and having a negative impact on the business.
- Title: Ann Summers/TOWIE
- Media agency: Goodstuff Communications
- Media director: Andrew Stephens
- Media planner: n/s
- Creative agency: n/s
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: Ann Summers
- Brand/product: Autumn/Winter lingerie
- Marketing director: Fiona Davis
- Brand manager: Victoria Taylor
The agency’s idea was to showcase Ann Summers lingerie in an epic TV ad event and give customers the chance to appear in it.
A competition was launched around the country to select ten women to take part in a film showcasing the lingerie which ran in the season finale of The Only Way Is Essex.
More than 4,000 women entered the competition, 1.6 million saw the TV event, retail footfall was up 16 per cent year on year in the week after transmission, and sales of the most high-profile product line rose by 53 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief