Pick of the Week: Comparethemarket.com
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee enjoys Comparethemarket.com's "Coronation Street" by VCCP: "I’m not going to say Aleksandr was in danger of getting a bit annoying like other comparison-site icons – maybe just a bit unsurprising (which is unsurprising in itself, given the longevity of this campaign). And then VCCP pulls this one out of the bag and makes us all smile and feel happy about the meerkats again." It was written by Javier Romartinez, art directed by Stephen Misir and directed by Darren Walsh through Passion.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ITV confirms major shake-up of Daybreak
- Man Utd teams with Google for pitch-side digital competition
- Campaign Viral Chart: Edeka's 'supergeil' ad leads viral hat-trick for German retailer
- EE launches viral homage Gold Spot campaign
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'