Pick of the Week: Comparethemarket.com
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee enjoys Comparethemarket.com's "Coronation Street" by VCCP: "I’m not going to say Aleksandr was in danger of getting a bit annoying like other comparison-site icons – maybe just a bit unsurprising (which is unsurprising in itself, given the longevity of this campaign). And then VCCP pulls this one out of the bag and makes us all smile and feel happy about the meerkats again." It was written by Javier Romartinez, art directed by Stephen Misir and directed by Darren Walsh through Passion.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Communications Manager, Automotive The Great & The Good £40000 - £65000 per annum + significant benefits , Bedfordshire
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - CREATIVE BRAND ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...