Pick of the Week: Comparethemarket.com
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee enjoys Comparethemarket.com's "Coronation Street" by VCCP: "I’m not going to say Aleksandr was in danger of getting a bit annoying like other comparison-site icons – maybe just a bit unsurprising (which is unsurprising in itself, given the longevity of this campaign). And then VCCP pulls this one out of the bag and makes us all smile and feel happy about the meerkats again." It was written by Javier Romartinez, art directed by Stephen Misir and directed by Darren Walsh through Passion.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media