Turkey of the Week: The Co-operative
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Katherine Levy is feeling as dispirited as a currant left out of the Christmas pudding mix with The Co-operative's latest spot by Leo Burnett: "This ad makes me think it would be more fun to spend Christmas in a homeless shelter. Apparently, Christmas is all about old people recounting boring stories and having a thimbleful of sherry. The rhyming script is irritating and, to cap it all off, it ends with The Co-op reassuring us with: ‘We’re here for you this Christmas. We’re here for you for life.’ No, thanks."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Insight manager | World leading OTC company Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + bonus , London
- Analyst / Senior Analyst - Clientside Hasson Associates £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- SENIOR PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, Leicestershire
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media