Turkey of the Week: The Co-operative
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Katherine Levy is feeling as dispirited as a currant left out of the Christmas pudding mix with The Co-operative's latest spot by Leo Burnett: "This ad makes me think it would be more fun to spend Christmas in a homeless shelter. Apparently, Christmas is all about old people recounting boring stories and having a thimbleful of sherry. The rhyming script is irritating and, to cap it all off, it ends with The Co-op reassuring us with: ‘We’re here for you this Christmas. We’re here for you for life.’ No, thanks."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, Central London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, Central London
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, Central London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition