Diary - We love feedback
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Irish creatives are angry. Very angry. Luckily, they’ve found a way to vent their frustrations via the humble A3 poster.
Creatives, designers, animators, directors and illustrators across the Irish Sea have used their worst feedback from clients to form a funny collection of posters, all in aid of Temple Street Children’s University Hospital.
Some of the client quotes include "We want to look like this but don’t copy it, just make it different enough but keep it the same" and "Can we make the pig sexier?" Check them out at http://sharpsuits.net/vikings.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Head of Intermediary Marketing Stopgap Competitive Salary, London
- DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)