Diary - We love feedback
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Irish creatives are angry. Very angry. Luckily, they’ve found a way to vent their frustrations via the humble A3 poster.
Creatives, designers, animators, directors and illustrators across the Irish Sea have used their worst feedback from clients to form a funny collection of posters, all in aid of Temple Street Children’s University Hospital.
Some of the client quotes include "We want to look like this but don’t copy it, just make it different enough but keep it the same" and "Can we make the pig sexier?" Check them out at http://sharpsuits.net/vikings.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts Stonor £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London (North), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter (Digital) createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare GoodEgg Digital £24k + Great Benefits, England
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK