Diary - We love feedback
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Irish creatives are angry. Very angry. Luckily, they’ve found a way to vent their frustrations via the humble A3 poster.
Creatives, designers, animators, directors and illustrators across the Irish Sea have used their worst feedback from clients to form a funny collection of posters, all in aid of Temple Street Children’s University Hospital.
Some of the client quotes include "We want to look like this but don’t copy it, just make it different enough but keep it the same" and "Can we make the pig sexier?" Check them out at http://sharpsuits.net/vikings.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager dmpeople Between £40,000 and £50,000, Oxfordshire
- Senior Account Manager Synergy Sponsorship Competitive, London (Central),
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role