Diary - A star in the making
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Mark Denton has long been celebrated in the advertising industry, but now his lustrous tache is becoming a brand in its own right and is about to achieve national fame.
Here, Denton appears in all his glory in an ad by his good friends at DHM for Penhaligon’s. We expect that, one day, his whiskers will be bigger than Whiskas.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Media Senior Sales Executive Digital Gurus £25000 - £30000 per annum + 40% uncapped commission, City of London
- Marketing Commercial Analyst - Graduate Brand Recruitment £23000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Oxford
- Senior Account Manager Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Platform Sales Group Account Director Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + +comm, London