Diary - A star in the making
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Mark Denton has long been celebrated in the advertising industry, but now his lustrous tache is becoming a brand in its own right and is about to achieve national fame.
Here, Denton appears in all his glory in an ad by his good friends at DHM for Penhaligon’s. We expect that, one day, his whiskers will be bigger than Whiskas.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £DOE, Gloucestershire
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28K- £32K, London (Central), London (Greater)