Pick of the Week: Harvey Nichols
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Katherine Levy is a fan of the Harvey Nichols Christmas spot, by Adam & Eve/DDB: "This stylish ad is a twist on the dilemma of how to behave when another female wears the same party dress as you. Bringing Harry Potter/Doctor Who/Bewitched-style sorcery to the party proceedings, the ad focuses on one product rather than blinding the audience with a selection of dresses like so many Christmas campaigns." It was created by Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter, and directed by Ne-o through Stink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Social Account Manager - Leading Social Media Agency Digital Gurus £28000 - £41000 Per Annum Up to £40K + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Community Manager - Leading Retail Brand Digital Gurus £27000 - £33000 Per Annum Up to £33K + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Managers and Account Executives needed - Media Sales Ultimate Asset £20000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker become £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday