Pick of the Week: Harvey Nichols
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Katherine Levy is a fan of the Harvey Nichols Christmas spot, by Adam & Eve/DDB: "This stylish ad is a twist on the dilemma of how to behave when another female wears the same party dress as you. Bringing Harry Potter/Doctor Who/Bewitched-style sorcery to the party proceedings, the ad focuses on one product rather than blinding the audience with a selection of dresses like so many Christmas campaigns." It was created by Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter, and directed by Ne-o through Stink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business