Pick of the Week: Harvey Nichols
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Katherine Levy is a fan of the Harvey Nichols Christmas spot, by Adam & Eve/DDB: "This stylish ad is a twist on the dilemma of how to behave when another female wears the same party dress as you. Bringing Harry Potter/Doctor Who/Bewitched-style sorcery to the party proceedings, the ad focuses on one product rather than blinding the audience with a selection of dresses like so many Christmas campaigns." It was created by Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter, and directed by Ne-o through Stink.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Campaign Viral Chart: Robert Downey Jr features in chart topper