Turkey of the Week: Iceland
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy despairs over Iceland’s Christmas offering by The Tom Reddy Agency: "Iceland has seen fit to hijack that lovely song Pure Imagination sung by Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory and transplant it to a tacky snowy forest housing some pretty repellent-looking food. It’s hard not to feel sorry for the little girl who has to walk around this low-rent winter wonderland pretending to be amazed by a Black Forest gateau that no-one’s been amazed by since 1971."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Integrated Designer - AXA Gemini Search £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + good benefits, London
- Digital Account Director Purple Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum, Newbury
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER - Global Mobile Handset Provider Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement