Turkey of the Week: Iceland
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy despairs over Iceland’s Christmas offering by The Tom Reddy Agency: "Iceland has seen fit to hijack that lovely song Pure Imagination sung by Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory and transplant it to a tacky snowy forest housing some pretty repellent-looking food. It’s hard not to feel sorry for the little girl who has to walk around this low-rent winter wonderland pretending to be amazed by a Black Forest gateau that no-one’s been amazed by since 1971."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Social Media - leading advertising agency The Great & The Good £50,000 to £60,000 per annum plus benefits, Beautiful offices in central London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + other benefits , Slough
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart