Turkey of the Week: Iceland
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy despairs over Iceland’s Christmas offering by The Tom Reddy Agency: "Iceland has seen fit to hijack that lovely song Pure Imagination sung by Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory and transplant it to a tacky snowy forest housing some pretty repellent-looking food. It’s hard not to feel sorry for the little girl who has to walk around this low-rent winter wonderland pretending to be amazed by a Black Forest gateau that no-one’s been amazed by since 1971."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliate Marketing Manager NG Digital Marketing around 30k DOE, West London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £36000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - Digital Marketing fishtank £40,000 to £50,000, Reading, Berkshire
- Freelance Digital Designer - Needed Vitamin Talent £250 -300 day rate, London - Central
- Creative team (art director & copywriter) Vitamin Talent £45-55k + 23 days hol + bens , London
Improving your social efforts through video
As a marketing expert, you are well aware of the need to grab hold of new media and put it to work for your business. You may have Twitter followers to spare, know exactly how to garner new “likes” in an instant on Facebook, and have people Pinning your products left, right and sideways. And yet, despite all of these successes, if you are not incorporating video into your marketing efforts, you are missing out on valuable opportunities to expand your brand into new audiences and to deepen the loyalty you already have among customers and fans.