Turkey of the Week: Iceland
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy despairs over Iceland’s Christmas offering by The Tom Reddy Agency: "Iceland has seen fit to hijack that lovely song Pure Imagination sung by Gene Wilder in Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory and transplant it to a tacky snowy forest housing some pretty repellent-looking food. It’s hard not to feel sorry for the little girl who has to walk around this low-rent winter wonderland pretending to be amazed by a Black Forest gateau that no-one’s been amazed by since 1971."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Mid-Weight Creative Designers / Graphic Designers Guru Careers £30k, Based in Brighton, East Sussex (BN1) - Commutable from Hove, Portslade, Worthing, Eastbourne.
- Account Manager - Public Sector campaigns Stopgap £24000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Cross-Media Account Manager - up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Social Media Exec/Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £45000 Per Annum, Manchester
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni