Diary - Making an entrance
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Diary is used to touring offices that resemble building sites, but Bartle Bogle Hegarty’s Kingly Street HQ is just that after the agency agreed a renewal on its lease with its landlord, The Crown Estate, and embarked on a seven-figure refurb.
Out goes its entrance staircase and imposing atrium in favour of a new look that will make greater use of the Soho space. As our picture shows, the work still has some way to go (it’s due to be finished in April), so BBH staffers have a few more weeks of hammering and banging to endure. A pain worth living with given the alternative of moving to Shoreditch or Clerkenwell.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director OOH Planning Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER (GERMAN) - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Digital Agency Sales - Fast growing student targeting business Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum + Realistic OTE of £60k Uncapped!, London
- Senior Account Executive - Central London Agency Fill Recruitment to £25k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Account Director / Account Director Fill Recruitment to £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign