Diary - Go on, amaze us, then
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Feeling a bit thick and want to learn something?
Why not try a website called The Amazings where there are video lessons on everything from drumming to nuclear physics by people who know what they are talking about, such as a guitarist who played with The Stranglers and a physicist who worked at CERN.
It is the brainchild of the former TBWA strategist Adil Abrar and is worth a look – you might actually learn something. Check it out at http://vimeo.com/theamazings/videos.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Head of Digital Product Management Adam Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, car, pension, Cheshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure