Diary - Go on, amaze us, then
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Feeling a bit thick and want to learn something?
Why not try a website called The Amazings where there are video lessons on everything from drumming to nuclear physics by people who know what they are talking about, such as a guitarist who played with The Stranglers and a physicist who worked at CERN.
It is the brainchild of the former TBWA strategist Adil Abrar and is worth a look – you might actually learn something. Check it out at http://vimeo.com/theamazings/videos.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires