Diary - Go on, amaze us, then
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Feeling a bit thick and want to learn something?
Why not try a website called The Amazings where there are video lessons on everything from drumming to nuclear physics by people who know what they are talking about, such as a guitarist who played with The Stranglers and a physicist who worked at CERN.
It is the brainchild of the former TBWA strategist Adil Abrar and is worth a look – you might actually learn something. Check it out at http://vimeo.com/theamazings/videos.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London