Diary - Go on, amaze us, then
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Feeling a bit thick and want to learn something?
Why not try a website called The Amazings where there are video lessons on everything from drumming to nuclear physics by people who know what they are talking about, such as a guitarist who played with The Stranglers and a physicist who worked at CERN.
It is the brainchild of the former TBWA strategist Adil Abrar and is worth a look – you might actually learn something. Check it out at http://vimeo.com/theamazings/videos.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Usage & Revenue Enhancement Manager Stopgap Ã‚£65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Designer x 2 Major Players Ã‚£45000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- UI/UX Designer Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Project Manager (Delivery Lead) Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum, London