Diary - Go on, amaze us, then
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Feeling a bit thick and want to learn something?
Why not try a website called The Amazings where there are video lessons on everything from drumming to nuclear physics by people who know what they are talking about, such as a guitarist who played with The Stranglers and a physicist who worked at CERN.
It is the brainchild of the former TBWA strategist Adil Abrar and is worth a look – you might actually learn something. Check it out at http://vimeo.com/theamazings/videos.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Creative Agency - London Sphere Digital 50-70k +bonus +benefits, London, South East
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Brand Strategist - Maternity Cover at Trends, Innovation & Brand Strategy Consultancy Emma & Rachael & You £35 - £40k pro rata, Central London
- Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum, Reading
- Digital Analyst Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum, Manchester
The console is dead: The Socialisation of Gaming
The games console as we know it is dead. When Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One earlier this week, it was clear that this was more than a device that would enable you to play Call of Duty or FIFA – this was, in Microsoft’s own words, “an all-in-one home entertainment system”.