Pick of the Week: Department of Health
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Anne Cassidy is both horrified and impressed by Dare and Now’s anti-smoking ad for the Department of Health: "Even hardened smokers would find it hard to continue to light up with the same insouciance after watching this film, which shows what appears to be a cancerous tumour growing out of a cigarette. As shocking people into concern over their health is the point of the exercise, this is a job well done." The ad was written by Stuart Woodall, art directed by Sean Vrabel and directed by Simon Ratigan at HLA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne