Diary - No end to ad grad fad
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Some students will do anything to get into meeja. Remember the Cambridge duo who sold advertising on their faces to pay off their student loans or the graduate who stood outside ad agencies wearing a sandwich board asking for employment? And then there was the Watford student who created a "Dare pit stop", offering the creative chief Flo Heiss endless daily treats on his way to work. Well, the new year brings a new desperate student.
Meet Adam Pacitti, a media production graduate so intent on getting into the world of media that he paid for an outdoor ad in London stating: "I spent my last £500 on this billboard, please give me a job. Employadam.com." Pacitti proclaimed: "I’m incredibly humbled that people have seen I’ve thought outside the box."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £47000 per annum, London
- International Accounts Director - exciting media owner Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + 40% bonus, West End
- Mid-weight Project Manager - Global Integrated Agency, up to £40K Story Recruitment up to 40K + great benefits and career progression, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure