Diary - No end to ad grad fad
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Some students will do anything to get into meeja. Remember the Cambridge duo who sold advertising on their faces to pay off their student loans or the graduate who stood outside ad agencies wearing a sandwich board asking for employment? And then there was the Watford student who created a "Dare pit stop", offering the creative chief Flo Heiss endless daily treats on his way to work. Well, the new year brings a new desperate student.
Meet Adam Pacitti, a media production graduate so intent on getting into the world of media that he paid for an outdoor ad in London stating: "I spent my last £500 on this billboard, please give me a job. Employadam.com." Pacitti proclaimed: "I’m incredibly humbled that people have seen I’ve thought outside the box."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief