Diary - No end to ad grad fad
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Some students will do anything to get into meeja. Remember the Cambridge duo who sold advertising on their faces to pay off their student loans or the graduate who stood outside ad agencies wearing a sandwich board asking for employment? And then there was the Watford student who created a "Dare pit stop", offering the creative chief Flo Heiss endless daily treats on his way to work. Well, the new year brings a new desperate student.
Meet Adam Pacitti, a media production graduate so intent on getting into the world of media that he paid for an outdoor ad in London stating: "I spent my last £500 on this billboard, please give me a job. Employadam.com." Pacitti proclaimed: "I’m incredibly humbled that people have seen I’ve thought outside the box."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Classified Sales Executive - top household magazine! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European SBM Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy