Diary - No end to ad grad fad
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Some students will do anything to get into meeja. Remember the Cambridge duo who sold advertising on their faces to pay off their student loans or the graduate who stood outside ad agencies wearing a sandwich board asking for employment? And then there was the Watford student who created a "Dare pit stop", offering the creative chief Flo Heiss endless daily treats on his way to work. Well, the new year brings a new desperate student.
Meet Adam Pacitti, a media production graduate so intent on getting into the world of media that he paid for an outdoor ad in London stating: "I spent my last £500 on this billboard, please give me a job. Employadam.com." Pacitti proclaimed: "I’m incredibly humbled that people have seen I’ve thought outside the box."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Group Account Director with Digital Creative Agency Gemini Search £70000 per annum + 10k bonus + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £21000 per annum, South West London
- Senior Comms Planner - £30K - Sport's Broadcaster!! Ultimate Asset £26000 - £31000 per annum, London
- Account Director. Red Sofa London £48000 - £52000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive - Association - Energy Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £28000 per annum + BENEFITS, London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign