Diary - No end to ad grad fad
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Some students will do anything to get into meeja. Remember the Cambridge duo who sold advertising on their faces to pay off their student loans or the graduate who stood outside ad agencies wearing a sandwich board asking for employment? And then there was the Watford student who created a "Dare pit stop", offering the creative chief Flo Heiss endless daily treats on his way to work. Well, the new year brings a new desperate student.
Meet Adam Pacitti, a media production graduate so intent on getting into the world of media that he paid for an outdoor ad in London stating: "I spent my last £500 on this billboard, please give me a job. Employadam.com." Pacitti proclaimed: "I’m incredibly humbled that people have seen I’ve thought outside the box."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Communications Planner News UK Competitive, London
- Partner - International Media Agency Ultimate Asset £80000 - £90000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , West End
- UI/UX Designer | Leading Digital Organisation | Dubai Salt £40000 - £60000 per annum + plus relocation, plus benefits and bonus, Dubai
- Programmatic Executive - amazing lifestyle publisher Ultimate Asset £30000 per annum + bonus, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Senior Digital Designer Zebra People £50000 - £51000 per annum, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'