Diary - Murder, she wrote
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
It’s January and we couldn’t be more depressed. One option is to continue boozing and eating stale mince pies to qualify for a starring role in a Channel 5 documentary. Another is to escape into the world of fantasy and fiction.
And it is here that Mother can help. We’re not quite sure why, but the agency is launching a "filthy" revenge novella this month about lust, murder and betrayal in the Mexican advertising world. It’s a long way from Shoreditch, but the advertising scene here isn’t that different. Except there might be less murder. The novella is called Immaculate Conception and you can find out more on Mother’s website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Adam Recruitment £28000 - £36000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of PR, Pharma & FMCG Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000-£65000, London
- PR Account Director Major Players £37000 - £47000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Content Executive AF Selection £20000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media