Diary - Winter of Discontent
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Diary’s desk is awash with boring press releases about ad trends, so credit to those scamps at Johnny Fearless for trying something a bit different in a bid to attract our jaundiced glances.
New Year cheer went right out of the window when the mail bag opened to reveal a hearty "Fuck off" message to promote the agency’s "New Discontent" insight into middle Britain on 17 January. The agency has engaged the impressive TED Talks speaker John-Paul Flintoff to unveil the research, but Diary will probably be too pissed off with the state of things to bother.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account