Diary - Winter of Discontent
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Diary’s desk is awash with boring press releases about ad trends, so credit to those scamps at Johnny Fearless for trying something a bit different in a bid to attract our jaundiced glances.
New Year cheer went right out of the window when the mail bag opened to reveal a hearty "Fuck off" message to promote the agency’s "New Discontent" insight into middle Britain on 17 January. The agency has engaged the impressive TED Talks speaker John-Paul Flintoff to unveil the research, but Diary will probably be too pissed off with the state of things to bother.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Comms Manager-Entertainment Account- Worldwide media agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'