Diary - Winter of Discontent
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
Diary’s desk is awash with boring press releases about ad trends, so credit to those scamps at Johnny Fearless for trying something a bit different in a bid to attract our jaundiced glances.
New Year cheer went right out of the window when the mail bag opened to reveal a hearty "Fuck off" message to promote the agency’s "New Discontent" insight into middle Britain on 17 January. The agency has engaged the impressive TED Talks speaker John-Paul Flintoff to unveil the research, but Diary will probably be too pissed off with the state of things to bother.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Head of Digital Product Management Adam Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus, car, pension, Cheshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure