Diary - Maggie's cross to bear
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
In a year when the New Year Honours list was predictably dominated by our Olympic and Paralympic heroes, acknowledgement of the ad industry’s contribution to the joy of the land was represented by Margaret Johnson.
The Leagas Delaney group chief executive finds herself in the company of Laura Trott, Andy Murray and Ellie Simmonds after being handed an OBE by a grateful nation for services to the creative industries and voluntary industries sector.
Sadly, this year, no-one from the world of advertising achieved the higher CBE accolade, as most recently worn by Cilla Snowball and Farah Ramzan Golant.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner/buyer- TOP media agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show