Diary - Maggie's cross to bear
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
In a year when the New Year Honours list was predictably dominated by our Olympic and Paralympic heroes, acknowledgement of the ad industry’s contribution to the joy of the land was represented by Margaret Johnson.
The Leagas Delaney group chief executive finds herself in the company of Laura Trott, Andy Murray and Ellie Simmonds after being handed an OBE by a grateful nation for services to the creative industries and voluntary industries sector.
Sadly, this year, no-one from the world of advertising achieved the higher CBE accolade, as most recently worn by Cilla Snowball and Farah Ramzan Golant.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration