Diary - Maggie's cross to bear
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
In a year when the New Year Honours list was predictably dominated by our Olympic and Paralympic heroes, acknowledgement of the ad industry’s contribution to the joy of the land was represented by Margaret Johnson.
The Leagas Delaney group chief executive finds herself in the company of Laura Trott, Andy Murray and Ellie Simmonds after being handed an OBE by a grateful nation for services to the creative industries and voluntary industries sector.
Sadly, this year, no-one from the world of advertising achieved the higher CBE accolade, as most recently worn by Cilla Snowball and Farah Ramzan Golant.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014