Daily Diary - Hugh Grant snapped with rival title
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 January 2013 03:16PM
Embarrassingly for The Guardian, on the launch day of its new ad campaign featuring Hugh Grant, the actor was spotted buying a copy of rival newspaper, The Times.
After finally putting his media grievances aside after spending most of last year at the Leveson inquiry, Grant proves that even by popping to his local shop, his renewed relationship with the media still has a long way to go.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne