Turkey of the Week: P&O Cruises
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Justin Marshall is close to entering a comatose state after watching P&O Cruises’ latest effort by Walker Agency: "I would love to meet the maverick creative genius who came up with this one. The ad is just humdrum stock cruise-ship imagery that we’ve all seen a million times before. At the start, it flashes up a warning for people prone to jealousy to ‘look away now’. But, really, anyone prone to drowsiness should be advised to leave the room when it comes on."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'