Diary - W&K's holiday snaps
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
We don’t know much about art, but we know what we like. And we’re glad to say a small art exhibition at Wieden & Kennedy is on Diary’s to-view list. The Shoreditch agency is currently displaying artwork by the famed photographer Sam Baker. As adland can get very tribal sometimes, the subject matter is particularly fitting. The photos (pictured, right) are of tribesmen and tribeswomen taken during Baker’s trip to Ethiopia’s Omo Valley. The works are on display at W&K over the next month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne