Diary - W&K's holiday snaps
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
We don’t know much about art, but we know what we like. And we’re glad to say a small art exhibition at Wieden & Kennedy is on Diary’s to-view list. The Shoreditch agency is currently displaying artwork by the famed photographer Sam Baker. As adland can get very tribal sometimes, the subject matter is particularly fitting. The photos (pictured, right) are of tribesmen and tribeswomen taken during Baker’s trip to Ethiopia’s Omo Valley. The works are on display at W&K over the next month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Design & Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive, Hampshire
- Marketing Executive - Cloud Marketing & Lead Capture Software Recruitment Revolution Up to £25,000 (DOE) + Benefits, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- Marketing Data Analyst - CRM / eCRM ADLIB £Competitive, Bath
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'