Diary - W&K's holiday snaps
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
We don’t know much about art, but we know what we like. And we’re glad to say a small art exhibition at Wieden & Kennedy is on Diary’s to-view list. The Shoreditch agency is currently displaying artwork by the famed photographer Sam Baker. As adland can get very tribal sometimes, the subject matter is particularly fitting. The photos (pictured, right) are of tribesmen and tribeswomen taken during Baker’s trip to Ethiopia’s Omo Valley. The works are on display at W&K over the next month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure